What facilities are included in the apartment rental?
- All apartments are fully furnished. Gas and electricity, WIFI, linen, laundry facilities, and TV are also provided, with a fully equipped kitchen.
Are the apartments serviced?
- The apartments are NOT serviced. However, if you would like a daily or weekly cleaning service just speak to your guest manager and we can arrange regular cleaning with extra cost.
Is WIFI provided?
Is rollaway bed/cot available?
- Yes, we can provide extra beds/cots upon request however extra cost might incur. Please inquire at time of booking.
Is parking available?
- Yes, most of our apartments include a car parking space. Please refer to the apartment description.
How to book?
- You can book by phoning + 61 2 8030 5510 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your details or requirements. We will then send you Reservation Form and issue the invoice. Bookings are confirmed following receipt of your rental payment. Accommodation is paid for in advance. For stays of up to one month, the amount payable is due in full. For stays longer than one month, payments can be made in installments.
How to pay?
- We accept payment using all major credit cards and by direct deposit. Payments must be received in full prior to the check-in date or access to the apartment may not be provided. All transactions are processed in Australian dollars AUD.
- Credit Card Surcharges – when making payment using a credit card, a surcharge on the total rental amount applies:
- Visa or Master Card 2%
- American Express 4%
How long can I stay?
- Bookings can be made for a minimum stay of 7 nights. You may stay in some apartments for 1 week or longer, and others for a minimum 3 month period up to 12 months or more.
Can I bring my pet?
- Some small pets are allowed in a limited number of our furnished apartments in select locations. Please enquire at time of booking.
How do I get the keys to my apartment?
- Please call/text message your guest manager on the mobile number shown on the booking confirmation 48 hours before your arrival to make arrangements for the key collection.
How many sets of keys can I have?
- One set of keys is entitled to each booking. The second key is subject to availability and would attract $200 security bond for keeping an additional set of keys.
What time is check in / check out?
- Check-in time is 2 pm. Early check-in can only be guaranteed by pre-booking the previous night. Check out time is 10am.
What is your cancellation policy and what happens if I want to shorten my stay?
- We need at least 14 days written notice and we will refund any prepaid amounts (less a $250 administration fee) if the property can be re-booked for the dates of your booking. If a substitute booking cannot be found, cancellation fees are as per the following schedule:
* Over 30 days before arrival date – 75% refund
* 15-30 days before arrival date – 50% refund
* 0 – 14 days before arrival date – no refund
What happens if I need to extend my stay?
- Simply drop us an email for the extension request as 14 days written notice is required. We will try to extend the booking for your apartment but in the event that your apartment is already booked for your extension dates, we will source an alternative apartment.
Who do I contact if I need help during my stay?
- Your guest manager will be looking after you during your stay. You can call mobile on 0425 831 999 or office number + 61 2 8030 5510 or drop us an email at email@example.com